Article 1 (Application)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Service between the User and the Company.
Article 2 (User Registration)
- The user registration shall be completed after the person who wishes to register applied for the user registration according to the method specified by the Company and the Company approved it.
- In the case that the Company judges that there is any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for the user registration and shall not be obliged to disclose anything about the reason.
- （1）In the case that notification of the false information is made upon applying for user registration
- （2）In the case that the application is from a person who has previously violated the Terms.
- （3）In the case that the Company judges that the person is not appropriate as the service user.
Article 3 (User ID and Password Management)
- The User shall manage his/her user ID and password of the Service at your own responsibility.
- The User must not transfer or rent his/her user ID and password to a third party in any case. When a login is performed in a state where the combination of the user ID and the password matches the registered information, the Company shall regard that it is being used by the User who has registered the user ID.
Article 4 (Fee for Using the Service and Payment Method)
- The User shall pay the fee for using the Service to be displayed on this website separately determined by the Company as consideration for the use of the Service according to the method specified by the Company.
- In the case that the User delays payment of the fee for using the Service, the User shall pay the delayed damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
The User must not take the following actions when using the Service.
- （1）Actions that violates laws, public order and morals
- （2）Actions related to criminal acts
- （3）Actions that destroy or interfere with the functions of the Company’s server or network
- （4）Actions that may interfere with the operation of the Company’s Service
- （5）Actions that collect or accumulate personal information, etc. concerning other Users
- （6）Actions that pretend to be other User
- （7）Actions that directly or indirectly provide benefits to antisocial forces in connection with the Company’s Service
- （8）Other actions deemed inappropriate by the Company
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- In the case that the Company judges that there is any of the following reasons, the Company may suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service without notifying the User in advance.
- (1) In the case that maintenance and inspection or updating of the computer system related to the Service is performed.
- (2) In the case that it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lighting, fire, power failure, or natural disaster
- (3) In the case that the computer or the communication line stops due to the accident
- (4) In the case that the Company judges that it is difficult to provide the Service
- The Company shall not bear responsibility for any disadvantage or damage suffered by Users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of any reason.
Article 7 (Restriction on Use and Deletion of Registration)
- In the following cases, the Company may restrict the User from using all or part of the Service or may delete the registration as the User without prior notice.
- (1) In the case that the User violates any provision of these Terms
- (2) In the case that it is found that there is false information in the user registration item
- (3) Other cases judged inappropriate for use of the Service by the Company
- The Company shall not bear responsibility for any damage caused to the User due to the action taken by the Company under this Article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
- For the default by the Company, the Company shall be exempted from the responsibility if it is not due to the Company’s willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- Even if the Company bears responsibility for any reason, the Company shall be responsible for the compensation only within the range of the damage normally occurred and within the range of the price for the fee-based service (amount equivalent for one month for continuous service).
- The Company shall not bear responsibility for any transaction, communication, or dispute, etc. arising between the User and other Users or third parties concerning the Service.
Article 9 (Change to the Service Contents, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of the Service or suspend the provision of the Service without notifying the User and not bear responsibility for any damages caused to the User by this.
The Company may change these Terms at any time without notifying the user if determined necessary.
Article 11 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or contact between the User and the Company shall be made according to the method specified by the Company.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The User must not transfer the position under the service contract or the rights and obligations based on these Terms to a third party or provide it as collateral without prior consent of the Company in writing.
Article 13 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- The interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the district court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company’s head office.
End of document